- This event has passed.
iCan Shine Bike Camp
June 26, 2017 - June 30, 2017$150 - $175
Learning to ride a two-wheeler is a rite of passage for nearly everyone—but many people with disabilities never realize this achievement. iCan Shine Bike Camp is changing that!
The camp will be held June 26-June 30, 2017 at Buffalo Niagara Court Center (BNCC), 425 Meyer Road, West Seneca, NY for 75 minutes per day. The cost is $150 before June 1,
The cost is $150 before June 1, 2017 or $175 after June 1.
For information or questions about for this bike camp please e-mail Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 716-817-7204.
Requirements for Participation (Rider must meet all of below criteria):
· Minimum of 8 years of age
· Able to sidestep to both sides
· Have a disability
· Able to attend camp all 5 days
· Able to walk without assistive device
· Maximum weight 220 lbs.
· Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
· Minimum inseam of 20” (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)
Please apply early as the camp fills quickly. Visit website below for registration forms.any p disabilities http://wnylttw.wix.com/icanshine.
- June 26, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- 150 - 175
- Buffalo Niagara Court Center
425 Meyer Rd
West Seneca, NY 14224 United States
Parents Group of WNY
Email Us: Click Here
Call Us: 716-832-9334