Welcome to the Down Syndrome Parents Group
of Western New York Discussion Forums.
You must have an account and be logged in to view or post in our user discussion forums. If you don’t have an account, you will need to create one here. If you already have an account, please log in over in the righthand column.
[box type=”alert” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Please read the following before clicking the link above.[/box]
Important: These forums are provided as a resource for our members to share experiences and to discuss issues related to raising children with Down syndrome. All discussion herein reflects the views of individual participants only. DSPG of WNY bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. Medical related advice should always be discussed with your physician.
- Search/Browse before starting a new thread. Your question(s) may already have been answered.
- Always post under the appropriate topic.
- Keep discussion on topic.
- No personal insults, swearing or vulgar language.
- Everyone has the right to express their own opinions within the bounds of these rules. Please respect others.
- Moderators may move, edit, or remove discussions deemed inappropriate or misplaced.
- Do not post material that is libelous, abusive, hateful, constitutes junk mail, contains unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense.
Please be kind, courteous and thoughtful with your posts. Anyone violating these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning. These rules may be modified from time to time by DSPG without notice.